If you are not pulling your team together on a regular basis to meet, here are six good reasons to start doing so.
- Create more of a team environment.
- Encourage open communication.
- Offer a safe place for conflict.
- Break down silos by increasing transparency across functions.
- Provide greater clarity.
- Structure accountability.
Once you establish a regular meeting routine, stick to it. Consistency is key in setting up the expectation that the team has an appointed time and place to formally gather.
At the beginning of each meeting, consider utilizing a Lightning Round to create the agenda for that meeting. The Lightning Round is a concept popularized by Patrick Lencioni in Death by Meeting.
Contact me for more information on how to be an effective Meeting Maestro.